Barcode4less do the work
What exactly is Staging and Configuration?
We help you setup your products ready to be used. We
stage and configure your products either on-site or at our
facility before they are shipped to you.
Why is Staging and Configuration Important?
Most companies has the trouble of getting there equipment
up and running after a new product or system installation is
completed. Just getting the product out of the box, reading
the manuals, figuring out how to configure the device,
loading the software, and getting the device to do what you
want it to do is a lot of time wasted. This time-consuming
task becomes even more time-consuming when those doing it
either do not have the experience to perform the task
quickly and efficiently, or do not have the time to do this
when you need to have it done.
Why you benefit:
- You don't have to read the entire manual.
- No delays because the product is ready to go into
operation when delivered.
- No delays due to missing accessories or improper
- Your employees can remain focused on their job.
- You just save the company a lot of money.
Typical Procedure we perform:
- Take every product out of the box.
- Verify all accessories are present.
- Verify that the product is as ordered.
- Document model, serial numbers and configuration
- Turn the power on and run diagnostic tests.
- Configure the device per your requirements.
- Load any special firmware or end-user software.
- Set up a network at our facility to simulate your
- Test wireless connectivity and functionality.
- Mark products with any unique identification as per
- Generate a step-by-step procedure of how to
configure your devices in the event that your have to
repeat the process.
Please call toll-free 1-888-926-8169 or send us an
for any questions.
Let Barcode4Less Professional Services Team help you.